Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our customer is a Dutch high-tech company and the most important supplier of machines for the semiconductor industry, in particular steppers and scanners, that are used in making chips
You will be assigned to support the design, integration, implementation of various (sub)systems.
Mainly interfacing between internal customer (Project lead/designers) and model shop and supply chain capabilities on additive manufacturing also 3D print facilities (maintenance, planning, operate, stock control, outsourcing models) will be part of your job description.
Bachelor in Engineering (physics, mathematics, mechanical, electrical engineering).
• 0-2 years experience with 3D printing
• 3D print experience
• CAD skills (NX/Siemens software knowledge is a pre)
• Project management skills
• Practical skills (milling/turning)
• Possess a flexible and problem solving mentality in combination with an open mind
• Result driven
• Be socially perceptive and excellent communicator in Dutch and English
• Able to perform accurately despite being under pressure or having tight deadlines
• Able to express an opinion with constructive feedback
• A strong team player
• Possess a strong focus on continuous improvement;
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 076-5487373 and ask for Rafael van der Velden.
Rafael van der Velden 076-5487373