Software Engineer Java
|Salaris:||4500,- / 5750,-|
Are we looking for you?
Are you able to talk in Java? Do you have interest in working with microservices and cloud native technologies? Then apply for this position and we would be happy to explore this opportunity with you further!
You will plan, design, and code, while learning and working in detail to thrive on quality and performance.
As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of our data platform, working on top of the mobile robotic system. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be developing the software systems to meet the customer specifications. You provide technical insight to create solutions that provide optimal performance.
What will you do?
- Work with business process frameworks like Camunda to design and implement business processes;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Active participation on requirements definition, detailed design, development, testing, and documentation of all these engineering activities;
- Providing support for site issues.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
You're the one we're looking for if you bring these essential skills;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Java software development
- Strong experience in microservices architecture using Spring
- Experience with business process frameworks like Camunda
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of software development principles and design patterns
- Experience with Git, JIRA, and continuous integration/delivery
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad several weeks at a time during system installation;
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a demanding and dynamic work environment;
And it would be even more awesome if you also bring;
- Knowledge of distributed systems, Cloud Computing (Azure), Distributed Systems (Docker, Kubernetes), CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitHub Actions), system monitoring (InfluxDB, EFK Stack), testing frameworks, Linux environment and script languages (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge on modern communication protocols like REST, MQTT
- Knowledge of Agile Development lifecycle methodology
- Acquaintance of high-scale, production-grade streaming technologies (e.g., Kafka)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with urgency
- Ability to work in large, collaborate teams (on and offshore) to achieve organizational goals
- Background in Logistic solutions
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional robotic environment in Utrecht.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education, ranging from €4.500 to €5.750 gross per month.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.