Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a Supply Chain Management (SCM) department, represents the logistics and quality interface of our customer for its supply base and is responsible for the material availability for the factories. In today's complex Supply Chain, this is only possible by creating complete transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a leading Supply Chain management organization that is responsible for the availability of material for the factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
The Supply Chain manager for product transfer leads functional teams who are responsible for a number of supply chain transfers within the Supply Chain. The focus is on securing the material needs of our customer. The team's activities include risk assessment, redesign of modules, and release of new suppliers and planning of phases / phases.
In addition, your daily duties include the following tasks:
• Transfer Management
• Material availability in all phases of the program ensures the right quality before and after shipment
• Set up a complete overview of the reduction / transfer, including decisions
• Good cooperation with interested A.O, D&E, Sourcing and factories
• Decides (SPB / SPFT) so that all interested parties are informed and activated
• Support in arranging sufficient FTE for the implementation of the program
• Capacity alignment
• Analyze the supplier's past to eliminate demand and the transfer policy more strategic
• Try to proactively perform the risk analysis of the Supply Chain and to implement action plans to limit the risk
• Managing escalations to resolve bottlenecks in the Supply Chain and to prevent recurrence
• Identifies risks and keeps track of progress
• Plan and decide on minimizing safety stocks
• Set up a complete phasing-out product overview including (non) transfer and last-buy decisions as input for the program
• Manage and lead a multidisciplinary technical oriented team
• Good logistical input for completing negotiations with the sourcing team
• Manage and supervise the logistics and release activities
• Report KPIs on planning, risk reduction, budget and FTE use
• MSc in Supply Chain Management / Industrial Engineering / Business Administration
• 5 - 10+ work experience
• Experience in the technology industry
• Experience in reallocation
• Experience with Supply Chain Processes in the production environment (Supply Chain Improvements, Supplier Management, Customer Service, planning)
• Experience in project management in the high-tech industry
• Experience with logistics programs
• Experience with technical products
• Ambitions to further develop within the organization
Experience in the automotive or aviation industry is an advantage
• Excellent management and relationship management skills
• Concept thinker on a strategic level
• Strong analytical skills
• Persuasion and negotiation skills
• Pragmatic and result driven
• Pro active attitude and driven by improvements
Are you coming to join the Trinamics team by deploying your technical expertise at one of our clients? At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future prospects and excellent benefits. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Do you recognize yourself in the above vacancy or do you have additional questions? Then send an email with your resume to email@example.com and / or call 076-548 73 73 and ask for Rafael van der Velden.