Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a diversified world leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial market located in Eindhoven area.
As a Process / Manufacturing Engineer, your main focus is the realization of process improvement and the renewal of products becoming as efficient and effective as possible can be produced. You will be working at the process improvement / quality / manufacturing department and supporting advising the R&D. Your working on a production / R&D plant.
Other tasks but not limited to:
· Monitoring the state of technique and assess applicability of new production methods and resources, production and manufacturing techniques
· Doing investment proposals for machines and tools based on substitution, improve opportunities, business strategy and forecasts
· Calculate the change of the production costs as a result of a design and/or process modification
· Analyze the project obtained command (production optimization, troubleshooting, product modifications, production deploy quality improvement processes, studies of defects in production parameters realize and correct etc.)
· Searching for and analyzing potential (new) production technologies, carry out feasibility and feasibility analyses
· Technical BSc / MSc at least 2 years experience in a production environment and relevant work experience as Process / Manufacturing / Production Engineer. Note this is no starters or management role.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French) are a plus
· You have a pro active mindset
· You are a troubleshooter
· You have hands-on approach
· Team player in multi-cultural environments
· Hands-on mentality
· Ability to show leadership in a process engineering
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Anne Zijlmans.