Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a diversified world leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial market.
As a experienced technical OEM and afthermarket key accountmanager your only working with international clients. You will be responsible for guiding, approaching and advising afthermarket and OEM key accounts. Within the domain vehicle dynamics / chassis development you work with a high end mechatronic product.
Other tasks but not limited to:
· Building and maintaining contacts with (potential) customers
· Realization of the sales plan
· Providing and devising solutions which meet customers’ demands, and giving advice regarding deliverables and supply conditions
· Explain and release quotes and take care of contract negotiations to obtain the order
· Ensuring that all external and internal stakeholders have the correct information to properly run the order, investing the startup meetings for production etc.
· Being a representative, customer friendly and reliable representation of the organization
· Taking care of after sales services OE (replacement silencers, warranty handling etc.)
· Keeping track of the developments in the market segment on both manufacturer as well as application level
· Technical BSc / MSc at least 5 years experience in a similar role
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French) are a plus
· You have a pro active mindset
· You have hands-on approach
· Team player in multi-cultural environments
· Hands-on mentality
· Ability to show leadership in a process engineering
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rutger Bartelink.
Rutger Bartelink +31 (0)76-548 73 73