Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer for our client in Breda area.
Our client is a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for various industries.
- Processing the customer requirements into software and high quality graphical UI (Analysis, Design, Creation of Scenes and Implementation for HMI SW)
- Troubleshooting and modification of existing software, including feature integration, compiling to simulation and compiling software from source code
- Integration and testing the software on the target HW platform
- Detailed error analysis
- Experience building modular, embedded systems within the framework of an RTOS
- At least 5 years of work experience in embedded industry environment (preferably automotive)
- At least 3 years of work experience in Display application systems such as Instrument Cluster, Head Up Display or Infotainment domain
- Good experience with the implementation of complex graphical solutions such as widgets and animations (both 2D and 3D)
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ within the HMI Environment and multi-threaded real-time operating systems such as GHS Integrity, QNX or Embedded Linux
- Very good experience in graphical State Machine development
- Good experience in HMI tools such as EBGUIDE, KANZI or CGI Studio
- Experience in supporting the graphic integration process to the tool and to the HMI SW
- Experience in supporting the debugging and troubleshooting in SW implementations (also on the target HW)
- Experience with display drivers and OpenGL is considered as an advantage
- Affinity with communication buses like CAN/Ethernet and experience with Inter-Processor communication is considered as an advantage
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken (German is considered as an advantage)
- Soft Skills: Proactive, Cooperative, Team Player with “Can Do” attitude and “Bright” open minded
- Practical experience on an innovative robot system
- Own responsibility and own projects
- Excellent working conditions
Feel free to contact Jeffrey Gartz at +31 (0)76-548 73 73!