Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our automotive client is a leader in the heavy duty truck industry. They are in need for a automated software test engineer for their diagnostics domain . Do you possess the right technical skills and want to further your testing abilities within the automotive domain? And are you eager to help build the future with EV and hybrid vehicles? Then check out the vacancy!
As Diagnostic Content Engineer you are part for the Diagnostic Content team who are working on a high quality diagnostic tool to provide optimal diagnostic, testing and programming functionality for the entire automotive organization of our client.
In the development of this diagnostic tool you will be focused on system, integration and component testing including reporting and working on the initial problem analysis
• Education on Bachelor or Master level in a field related to computer science or software engineering
• Having 3 years of experience with software automation testing (having experience within the automotive industry is a plus)
• Having a good English skill
• You have experience with setting up test cases for testing software components and system
• Having experience with setting up requirements and having knowledge of software test processes
• Having some programming skills
• Having experience testing software within a Windows environment
• Setting up and automating test cases
• Having ISTQB foundation level certification
• Flexible person, able to work on multiple deliverables, issues in parallel.
• Can do mentality, picks up the tasks that are needed regardless of the content
• Eager, enthusiastic.
• Works in close cooperation with the project leader, signals bottlenecks on times and with potential solution options.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The right candidate will be provided with a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of being contracted by Trinamics, you will be contracted directly by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.