Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our automotive client is a leader in the heavy duty truck industry. They are in need for a technical lead within the functional domain of application software. Do you possess the right technical skills and want to further your ability to lead? And are you eager to help build the future with EV and hybrid vehicles? Then check out the vacancy!
The Vehicle Functions area comprises functions which control driveline operations, such as cruise control, speed limiters and downhill speed control. Non-driveline functionalities, such as interior/exterior light functionality, battery energy management etc. are part of the work package as well. You will be securing all the knowledge and having the technical lead within the functional domain and maintaining overview of all developments in that specific area. You will create architecture within this functional area, in agreement with the software architect. You will support the system owner application software in planning, prioritizing, analysing and evaluating software implementation. You will discuss functional requirements in your functional area with the author of the software requirement documents. As an owner of the functional knowledge you will support embedded software engineers in designing and testing software implementation. As a central point of contact you’ll be responsible for planning and reporting status of issues in your domain. The senior engineer engineer is part of a SCRUM software development team, that will also develop software functions according input requirements (model based). The models are prepared for integration into the complete application software and used for auto coding. In this position you report to the Supervisor of the Application Software group within the department of Platform development and functionally to the system owner application software.
• Bachelor or Master with a specialisation in control theory, mechatronical automotive engineering
• Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according to internal and external standards)
• At least 3 year of relevant experience, domain knowledge is a must such as
experience with process supporting tools for defect management, calibration and programming
• Several years of experience and good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow.
• Experience with real time embedded systems is a plus
• Experience with scrum is a plus
• Affinity with control system domain and application software • Knowledge of mechatronic driveline operation (e.g. PTO, gearbox, brake control).
• Knowledge of automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262, AutoSAR and SPICE is a plus
• Flexible person, able to work on multiple deliverables, issues in parallel.
• Can do mentality, picks up the tasks that are needed regardless of the content
• Eager, enthusiastic.
• Works in close cooperation with the project leader, signals bottlenecks on times and with potential solution options.
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The right candidate will be provided with a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of being contracted by Trinamics, you will be contracted directly by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call (+31) 040-4015200 and ask for Steven Hendriks.
Steven Hendriks +31 (0)40-401 52 00 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org