Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of lithographic machinery. Involving advanced technologies and facing complex production and engineering challenges.
As Manufacturing Coordinator you are responsible for an continuous efficient and effective life cycle process. You secure material availability for all times and avoid outdated inventory. You also have an advisory / immediate role towards different departments.
- Setting up Life Cycle / End of Life processes for long term future material availability
- Participant in improvements projects
- Central player of the operational process and part of the Vendor Sales team
- Support internal customers
- Coordinator towards different departments
- Making action plans
- Calculate and monitoring inventory
- Make sure to escalate shortages on time
- MSc or Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Economics
- 1 to 3 years experience
- Knowledge of Engineering and Lifecycle Management processes
- Project Management Skills
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Pro-active, stress resistant, process oriented, representative
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV + personal motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 076 548 73 73 and ask for Sanne de Graaf