Heb je vragen of hulp nodig?
Neem contact met ons op.
Wij helpen je graag verder!
Our client is a diversified world leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial market located in Rotterdam area.
As a Cost Value Engineer, your main focus is to partner with R&D and that you, as a technical expert in procurement organization, will optimize value of the products produced by the company. You will support R&D in target costing and design-to-cost optimization, and perform and manage cost analysis and optimization projects.
• Academic degree in Engineering (preferably Automotive of Mechanical Engineering)
• At least 2 years of experience with cost value engineering in industry, preferably Automotive
• Experience with Automotive engineering is preferable
• Experience with cost analysis tools and software
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent command of the English language, other languages (Dutch, German, Italian, French) are a plus
• Team player in multi-cultural environments
• Hands-on mentality
• Ability to show leadership in a project environment
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31(0)765487373 and ask for Rick Schipperen.