Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
Would you enjoy working on supply chain area and managing stakeholders on daily basis? Do you have an operational attitude and can you cope with pressure of supply assurance of critical parts? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you in our Customer Supply Chain (CSCM) Department, developing both your Supply Chain Management-, communication- and entrepreneurial skills.
Manage incoming demand from the business line/locals and acts as supply responsible within CSCM to ensure material availability, both on the forward as the reverse flow.
- You will work together as a team within the forward- & reverse flow team, hub operations to meet the defined CSCM & Supply Operations targets
- You will follow up forward- and reverse flow activities for maximizing output at suppliers
- You will analyze material availability situations and initiate escalations if needed
- You will act as interface and discuss material issues (parts & tools) with production planning, CSCM business lines, OSM, LSM and Quality team
- You will set up the MRP correctly so that the right supply and demand is cascaded upwards and downwards
- You will manage the MRP with master data, defects and inventory impact in mind
- You will work closely with 3PL, resolve operational issues to ensure there is no delay in in/outbound flow
- At least 10 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement.
- Good understanding of supply chain management processes with focus on planning
- Experience with an ERP system (ideally SAP) and Excel
- Capable of resolving operational issues with various stakeholders (e.g. production planning….) independently
- Ability to train and lead a cross sectorial team for several projects
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call +31 (0)76-5487373 and ask for Jeffrey Gartz.
Jeffrey Gartz +31 (0)76-548 73 73