Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
In the position as Test Design Engineer - Embedded Software you are responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices by implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for the client and for every software engineer.
Some of your tasks:
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specification
- You will use C/C++, Python, Object Oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability
- You finished a MSc in Computer Science, embedded systems or have equivalent experience
The perfect candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You are a Software engineer with experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
- You have experience with key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, MatLab.
- You have a solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Mark Simons 040-4015200
Mark Simons 040-4015200