Software Engineer C++/QT5Junior Noord-Brabant Automotive
We are looking for an application oriented software engineer. Our client is a worldwide Automotive Company, supplies revolutionary software products to support ecological, secure and more intelligent vehicles. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- M.Sc./PhD degree in electronics engineering, physics, mathematics or computer engineering
- Demonstrable experience with QT5
- Experience with nVIDIA OptiX and CUDA is welcomed, a good proficiency in C++ is a pre
- You are results oriented, a team player, have a hands-on attitude and continuous improvement focus
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- You are living in Europe, and are willing to relocate to Eindhoven area
- 1-5 years of work experience (starters with relevant skillsets are welcome to apply as well!)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. A informal work atmosphere
- Good salary
- 30 holidays per year
The application is a simulation based platform. You are going to work in a mix of top (high) tech and academical / research environment. This is a hardcore software engineer role so you need to have a wide knowledge about programming languages, object orientation, design patterns, design languages, tools, libraries, development environments.