Kies jouw taal
Senior SW Build and Integration Engineer
(CMake Python, Bash, Groovy)
Do you have experiences with developing complex Jenkins pipelines in Python and Groovy? And do you want to work for a company who is expertized in map data delivery, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity to produce advanced solutions for various markets?
Our client is looking for a senior software engineer, focusing on software build and integration challenges, to join our company-wide Software Configuration Management team. In this role you will be responsible for the integrity of the software build and deployment processes and overall quality of code versioning, dependency management, software integration and release processes. Implement and improve tools to support these processes..
The activities will take place within the ‘Advanced Engineering’ department, servicing all development and production software configuration management needs of the whole company. The software configuration management team consists of 3 configuration managers, including the position of this vacancy.
The total company consists of around 180 people, relying on Atlassian Jira and Confluence for their day-to-day activities. The development and research teams consist of around 120 software engineers and researchers, who, together with our 30 people map production team, make full use of all our software configuration management services. Our main coding languages are modern C++ and Python.
Our current Configuration Management System is based on the Atlassian Tool Suite, including Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket/GIT, JFROG’s Artifactory, Jenkins, CMake and proprietary scripts. The software quality framework is based on Tiobe TICS, and our configuration management setup runs within a high availability architecture based on Kubernetes and Docker. This environment is provided by our IT department.
The work environment is mainly Linux-based. We follow a continuous integration and release model. We have our main repository in Eindhoven and must synchronize to our offices in China to facilitate our multi-site co-development approach.
Our professional development department executes projects at CMMI level 2.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
• An M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree, preferably in computer science.
• Minimum of 5 years proven relevant experience.
• Good programming skills in scripting languages like:
• Knowledgeable of relevant tools used at NavInfo Europe:
• Experienced in general build management topics like:
o Branching models (promotional models, GIT flow, ...)
o Complex Build & Release Management like Cascaded build models
o Continuous integration and release strategies
o Multi-site configuration management solutions
• Knowledge of Linux (as a development environment).
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature