Senior Engineer Vehicle you are responsible for a sub-domain in the vehicle domain
within the department Application Software.
The Vehicle Functions function area comprises functions which control driveline functionalities, such as cruise control, speed limiters and downhill speed control. Non-driveline functionalities, such as interior/exterior light functionality, battery energy management, HMI etc. are part of the work package as well. Based on your experience you will be responsible for one of the sub-domains.
will be securing all the knowledge and having the technical lead within the
functional domain and maintaining overview of all developments in that specific
- You will create architecture within this functional area, in agreement with the software architect.
- You will support the system owner application software in planning, prioritizing, analysing and evaluating software implementation.
- You will discuss functional requirements in your functional area with the author of the software requirement documents.
- As an owner of the functional knowledge you will support embedded software engineers in designing and testing software implementation.
- As a central point of contact you’ll be responsible for planning and reporting status of issues in your domain.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education on Master level with a specialisation in control theory, mechanical- or automotive engineering;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the vehicle functional domain (e.g. electric/conventional driveline functions, cab/chassis functions, HMI) together with inter controller communication knowledge (e.g CAN and LIN protocol);
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes and experience with real time embedded systems;
- Analytical skills and the ability to abstract from the current situation and to explain complex technical information clearly;
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially listening and synthesizing, and the ability to collaborate across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skill;
- Fluent in the English language - effective communication in both verbal and written form. Willing to learn the Dutch language.
The following requirements are nice-to-have:
- Knowledge of model-based design techniques, preferably in Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow;
- Experience with agile/scrum;
- Experience with process supporting tools for defect management, calibration and programming;
- Knowledge of diagnostics and OBD;
- Knowledge of automotive safety and standards like ISO 26262, AutoSAR and SPICE.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- International state of the art work environment and facilities;
- Excellent internal career perspective;
- Above market salary conditions;
- Extra holidays;
- Home office allowance;
- Relocation package if you need to relocate and live outside the Netherlands;
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.