TF ShS Operator 5-shift(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client is a Dutch high-tech company and the main supplier of machines for the semiconductor industry, in particular steppers and scanners, which are used in the manufacturering of chips.
For our cliënt we are looking for a:
TF ShS Operator
This vacancy is a FLEX position for 36 months in a 5 shift and main task is the operations of Metrology and Reticle Lab in Service Lab for the Twin Scan & EUV factory. In the Service Lab wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and recycled.
The operator is responsible to process requests for internal customers as well as for the field. The operator reports to the Team leader and has interfaces with delivery operations, development, customer support, equipment support and the direct colleague technicians and engineers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MLO/MTs level with a technical background;Relevant working experience in the field of applications or manufacturing processes;Experience in the field of wafer or reticle processing & measurement;Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative;Team player and service oriented;Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills;Adequate English language skills in speech and writing;
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- An appropriate salary;Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;Discount on your health insurance;Referral bonusses;Enough free days to recharge and enjoy your free time;Courses to develop yourself professionally;
- Purpose of the Service Lab is to supply wafer and reticle processing services (coat/develop/recycle) for ASML’s production process. The structures on the exposed wafers, required for the scanner calibration and qualification, are measured and qualified with metrology equipment like electron microscopes or scaterometers;
- Processing requests for internal customers as well as for the field. Processing of wafers and reticles includes coating, developing, cleaning, measuring and defectivity measurements of wafers and reticles;
- Handles priorities and communicates with internal customer about service requests/expectations;
- Works according instructions and registers executed tasks;
- Monitors and adjusts process and equipment performance;
- Proposes and initiates process/product improvements;
- Makes sure internal stock levels are available and up to date;
- Works well in teams and has good communications skills;
- Able to gain and maintain changing (new) knowledge on product, process, equipment and safety aspects;
- Transfers knowledge to others;
- This position is in 5-Shift, to support system qualification and increase/maximize Service Lab equipment and resources;