Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in a technical competence. (Mechatronics, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics)
- At least one year of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Show initiative
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Get to work in one of the most advanced production lines in the world
- Endless opportunities to developed yourself within the company
- The possibility of a perminent contract
Your job is to maintain and optimize production. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), point out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiate their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
have constant attention for safety.
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions