DevOps Engineer MigrationSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
For our client in Eindhoven, a state-of-the-art high tech company, we are looking for multiple experienced DevOps Engineers. One of their software development environments is being replaced on foundation level. The environment houses over 2500 active software developers. One of the key requirements is enabling the DevSecOps practices using industry standards.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Migration Engineers, but also DevOps Lead Engineers and Developers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Software development using C/C++, Python
- Software development within ASML or similar environments is a plus
- DevSecOps tools and principles
- Strong knowledge on ecosystems (SCM and CICD) such as GitHub (is a plus), Atlassian, Azure DevOps
- Linux (RHEL) and similar operating systems
- Build systems (Bazel is a plus, Cmake)
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell
- Infrastructure as code tools (such as Rundeck, Terraform, Puppet)
- Containerization knowledge & experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud and on-prem platforms (Azure, GCP, VMWare, K8S)
You will be working in the migration team. The teams are typically sized 4-7 highly skilled and educated people. Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages related to migrating the software to the new SCM, CID and BUILD system. This profile is targeted at migration of the current software system