(Freelance) Business Planning Consolidation Expert - 0,4 FTEMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) Industry
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a (Freelance) Business Planning Consolidation Expert – HighTech/Brainport.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
What do we expect from you?
- Education You have a BSc or MSc equivalent degree, preferably in IT or a technical area Experience You have several years experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions;
- You have detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP BPC Standard is a must (at least 5 years) and SAP BW;
- You are preferably SAP Certified.
- You have knowledge of SAP Analytics is a pre;
- You have experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements;
- You are experienced working in project teams. Personal skills You have a strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and in Dutch is a must;
- You are proactive and enthusiastic;
- You are able to deal with resistance;
- You have the ability to influence without power;
- You have a demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- You have well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
What can you expect?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The Business Process Analyst Finance is accountable for Finance IT solutions for Financial Planning and Consolidation within the ICT department of the organization. You will guide the business Finance community in defining business requirements and transferring these requirements into high quality IT solutions..
Process Analyst you will act as subject matter expert for Business key players
and Business process owners in the organization. You will be responsible for
all finance IT Integration activities related to Financial Planning and
You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. For a large part of your time you work in projects and manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard SAP IT solutions instead of custom build solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design and contributes to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
What challenges are waiting for you?
Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain;
Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies, like SAP Analytics Cloud;