System Performance Engineer High Tech IndustryJunior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) Industry
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on High Tech systems at our factory and during Installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science;Preferably experience in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance;Excellent communication skills in English;Interest in other technical and business processes;Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible;Hands on skills;Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
What can you expect?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
As a System Performance Engineer you will accurately calibrate and qualify our High Tech systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
• Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on our products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required;
• Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
• New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.;
• Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
• Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems;
• Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working;
• Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform Technical Support in case of disturbances.