Software Engineer - PLC / STMedior Gelderland (Hightech) Industry
Are you a real allrounder within Software and do you have (basic) knowledge of mechatronics? Combining these together is something you would like to do? Then read on!
For several clients, we are looking for Software Engineers with PLC / ST experience that are interested in the software part of a machine, together with the mechanical and electrical part. Do you have a broad interest in this, then please carry on.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Industrial Automation and/or Mechatronics
- Experience as a Software Engineer in a Mechanical engineering department
- Familiar with Software Languages such as C, ST and C#
- (Basic) Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical components so you are able to troubleshoot SW/HW problems
- Experience Real Time Operating Systems and PLC controls
- Speak and write English fluently
- You will need a hands-on mentality and you find it important to develop yourself
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary with travel allowances
- Help with a possible relocation
- Bonusses when you refer a friend
- Able to grow within the organization towards the next function
- Courses to extend your knowledge
You will be responsible for the whole package. You will be doing the design, development and programming of software for a certain product group. Here you will be working on customer requirements, functionalities within the Software and you will be responsible for the price/quality ratio. You will translate functionalities and specs into a software design, for which you will also develop test and program codes. Also you will be renewing old software coding, since the machines need to be updated towards the newest standards.
Since you are working on software for machines, you will be asked to have mechatronics experience to determine whether a possible problem could be fixed mechanically or if the problem is able to be fixed using software.