Mechanical Install Engineer High TechJunior Zuid-Holland (Hightech) Industry
Our client is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. Our client is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
What do we expect from you?
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- The preference is not given to candidates who only have work experience in precision/ fine mechanical assembly. A mix between gross and fine mechanics is preferred;
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning; Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures. (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years. When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly integration, qualification and pre-pack (de-assembly + preparing for shipment).
What can you expect?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Your goal in this job is to Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations. You are going to build, install and align components to a complete machine.
- Install equipment (NXE) at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
- Perform administrative and coordination duties including SO's. IRG's, pass down, progress reporting;
- Up to 70% travelling;
- Prepare written technical reports if required