Senior HANA Developer
Want to be part of progress? To develop, coach and guide New Product Development in a dynamic international environment? In the Program Management Office we raise the level of program management within the organization. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
In the Program Management Office (PMO) we are the recognized expert, that drives World-Class Program- and Project Management. In this way PMO is the competence owner of state of the art project methodologies.
PMO is positioned as an independent team member of a business team that is responsible for the development of our state-of-the-art lithography machines.
- As Project Management Officer you are responsible for:
- Act as a recognized business partner by enabling effective decisions making on all levels;
- Drives the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, product generation process, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality;
- Drives, participates, leads & implements cross PMO improvements project in accordance with the PMO Roadmap;
- Pro-actively assists, enables and challenges all stakeholders;
- Provides guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management and reporting;
- And last but definitely not least, creating winning team by living our values and building capabilities for the future.
What do we expect from you?
- Education: Bachelor degree or Master’s degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience as project management officer or practical experience as a project manager in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects or ability to do so.
- Excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization.
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently.
What can you expect from us?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.