Kies jouw taal
Scrum Master (Agile + SAFe certified)
Are you Agile +SAFe certified Scrum Master? And do
you have experiences in IT environments of corporate organizations? Than I have
the perfect position for you!
For our top international High Tech client we are looking for a Scrum Master. In this job you train your team(s) on Scrum practices, facilitate Scrum events and continuously stimulate your team(s) to improve to highly autonomous yet highly aligned team(s). You are working in close consultation with the Release Train Engineer, Product Owner and other Scrum Masters in the Agile Release Train for Application Platform & Development.
IT division supports information management, infrastructure and automation and
optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure,
hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s
internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is IT Enterprise Solution Delivery for Operations. This department is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting our sales and operations processes like sales, manufacturing, customer service, corporate real estate, sourcing and supply chain management.
Currently the ASML IT is in completing an Agile Transformation, inspired on SAFe.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Agile + SAFe certified (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications)
- Experience in IT environments of corporate organizations
- In possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Team building and facilitation, removing roadblocks and knows everything about scrum
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Philippe van der HorstTeamlead