Project Manager Security Projects
Our client leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
The Programme Manager provides leadership and hands-on management for strategic programs that are aimed at improving processes to optimize information security program effectiveness.
You are the Programme Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across the organization. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within the organization. You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Project management:
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities.
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
- Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Maintains situational awareness regarding current Security Operations in collaboration with the CISO.
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
- Provides consulting support and makes recommendations to site management and business operations regarding appropriate timely and necessary improvements or in implementing contractual requirements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in a Security or IT/engineering discipline.
- You have sound knowledge of Agile (Scrum / DevOps) and project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK.
- At least 8 years hands-on experience as a Programme Manager.
- Experience with Information Security projects.
- Fluent in English.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €65.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.