Project Lead Communications
Communications includes media communications, internal communications, brand
communication, employer brand communications, community engagement, digital
communications, creative content and event management. Our communications teams
are in the Netherlands, the US, South Korea, China and Taiwan. The team
consists of professionals with a variety of backgrounds and
nationalities, which offers inspiration and opportunities to learn and to
You will be working within the Digital Communications team, located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. You will report to the Global Manager Digital Communications and work together with several stakeholders from different departments at ASML.
As a Project
Manager, you will be responsible for leading the digital communications
projects from its initiation until delivery. Your responsibility will be to:
- Drive complex and multidisciplinary projects according the Global Digital Communications roadmap and business priorities. These projects can range in size from small process improvements to the implementation of new tools and portals.
- Gather business (communications) needs and requirements,
- Manage, monitor and report on the project scope, budget, time and quality specifications and consolidates all project related quality issues.
- Manage and report on the progress and consolidates all project related progress issues.
- Take care of an overall project planning, budget estimations, project accounting and control.
- Provide direction while ensuring compliance with ASML policies and standards.
- Collaborate with the business owner, product owners, IT and other (communications) departments to arrange involvement of preferred suppliers (digital agencies).
- Support in development of our Digital Communications processes by evaluating and learning on the job during these projects.
- Support in selection, deployment, facilitation and management of project team members, project management support and external vendors/suppliers.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Relevant bachelor or master degree e.g. (Technical) Business Administration, Marketing, Communications.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience; communication projects in international B2B environments.
- Knowledge and experience of Jira, MS Projects and Office.
- Knowledge of LEAN, Agile/SAFe, PMBoK/Prince2 is an advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- If you have experience working in a digital marketing environment, have a proven trackrecord implementing digital marketing and communication tools, marketing automation tools than we have a match.
- Experience working within marketing and communications and/or international teams is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.