Are you an experienced product owner, with proven experience in Agile/Scrum, SAFe and/or DevOps? Do you like to work on unstructured / big data solutions (machine data). Would you like to work cross-sector and/or cross-business line and bridge the gaps? If so, this might the right role for you!
Your role is to become the Product Owner of 2 DevOps teams within a SAFe ART, bridging the gap between the customers who have a long list of wishes, and the team who has to deliver successful products in increments. While the team is an independent and multi-disciplinary group of people, you decide on priority of items on the backlog trying to maximize the added value to our customers. To help the team understanding your decisions, it is important to form and convey your goals and vision every sprint, keeping both customers and team happy.
- End2end ownership of team deliverables; the team is responsible for the delivery;
- Balances ASML priorities at team level: (system) function roadmap, program deliverables, architecture, factory and field feedback;
- Creates long term plan incl estimate to completion for the team and aligns it with Solution Owners;
- Manages (multidisciplinary) team deliverables, risks, dependencies (in- and outside the ART), x-sector deliverables, co-developers and suppliers (delivery, time, cost), stakeholders and escalations;
- Communicates and sets the priorities of the team backlog and ensure the scrum team understands why it is important for ASML;
- Cooperates with the Scrum Master to drive the team towards results and identify team improvements;
- Teams up with other (Chief) Product Owners to align on priorities of the Agile Release Train (ART) and team backlog;
- Slices the work into smaller valuable pieces in close collaboration with the team;
- Prepares the team backlog for the upcoming sprint and ensures its properly prioritized for the next iteration;
- Quality product wise (proxy of customer): facilitates the evaluation and acceptance of the sprint deliverables;
- Works with the Chief Product Owner to understand priorities for the next Program Increment (PI), prepares the team backlog for PI planning and breaks down the larger work items into small ones;
- Ensures that backlog items have requirements, acceptance criteria and ensures that the team understands them;
- Reporting to Group Leader, operationally to Chief Product Owner.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical / technical business area
- > 3 years of experience in Agile/Scrum/DevOps/SAFe
- Knowledge and experience of ASML (products) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.