Kies jouw taal
(Junior) Quality Engineer High-Tech
As a quality engineer you will be working in a high-tech environment which analyzes, coordinates and solves quality related issues by working in multidisciplinary teams during production and development of linear motors. Also, you will be responsible to help with the continuous improvement of this development and this production. You will do quality checks and write improvement progress reports in order to take development en production to a next level.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
The candidate we are looking for;
- Analyzes, coordinates and solves quality related issues within the production line;
- Will analyze manufacturing processes with help of various quality tools;
- Is able to execute improvement projects within the manufacturing process;
- Performs failure analysis on quality
complaints and nonconforming products and processes.
Do you have..
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Quality Engineer, including use of quality controls;
- Preferably worked in a high-tech company before;
- Completed a Bachelor in (Applied) Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering.
Then you could be the perfect candidate for this role.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.