Java EE Developer
Would you like to develop Java software in a high-tech environment? Do you get exited knowing that software you wrote will be run in the most modern semiconductor fabs in the world? Than this position at one of our clients might just be the right challenge for you!
Our client is looking for 6 new employees to join one of their Java teams. They are looking for both junior and senior Java Developers. These teams work on different projects:
- Develop the software infrastructure that provides access to SQL and NoSQL storage, reliable manages job queues with switch-over and fail-over features. The software also periodically collects information from different systems in the Fab that provide big-data storage and computational capabilities.
- Develop the software that runs on-site at different customers to continuously monitor all scanners.
- Further automate industrial tasks that take care of unattended complex adjustments to the manufacturing process, in order to enable the highest possible yields in high volume manufacturing
- Develop and validate algorithms that enable our customers to get the best possible results during manufacturing.
- Develop applications that help process engineers fine-tune the manufacturing process. This is achieved by helping them navigate the complexities of the process through excellent UX design.
- Develop visualization and analytics applications for performance monitoring. These applications help sift through huge amounts of data to pinpoint potential issues and solutions.
- Manage and improve the IT infrastructure that helps run the software on a multi-blade server with large amounts of storage. On the infrastructure level we make use of virtualization technologies, Linux, Python and Splunk in addition to Java.
Your future responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing software, based on the product backlog.
- Designing and implementing automated test on unit and integration level to make sure the quality of your code is of a high level.
- Cooperating with other teams to make sure the implementation of the architecture is consistent.
o Agree upon interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and solving integration issues. These issues can come up during internal testing, but can also be reported by our customers.
- Writing or updating product documentation.
- Suggesting possible improvements to our technical solutions and way of working and also implement them in alignment with your team and stakeholders.
Java SE and EE, ranging from version 1.6 to the most recent version are mainly used. For testing purposes JUnit and Mockito are used. The other main technologies include: XML, SQL, Linux, Hibernate, Git and JIR.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
The function requirements slightly differ, depending on your level of experience. At the junior level we are looking for:
Must have experience with:
- 1-2 years of relevant Java SE/EE 1.8 or later experience.
- Development of server-side software using an Object-Oriented architecture.
- Creation of automated unit and integration tests using mocks and stubs.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge or experience with being part of a Scrum team.
It would be nice if you have experience with:
- Development of web-based user interface.
- Affinity with math, data science or machine learning in a complex environment.
- You are passionate about technology and like to push the boundaries of what is possible.
- The idea that your work will impact millions of users worldwide excites you.
- You are analytical, client-, product- and quality-oriented.
- You would like to find the cause of issues and resolve them in a creative way.
- You like to discuss technical challenges and are open-minded about different solutions
- You have an innovative mindset and constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work
- You take ownership and you support your team
At the senior level we are looking for the same profile, except you bring more than 4 years of relevant Java SE / EE development experience with you.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. A competitive salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment, you can be contracted directly by our client. We can support you in making your relocation process as smooth as possible (if applicable). Trinamics is experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.