Kies jouw taal
Industrialization Engineer NPI
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor industry, we are looking for a Industrialization Engineer in the electrical department.
Do you like to introduce and implement a new manufacturing activity? Are you experienced with trouble shooting and do you have good network skills? Keep on reading!
As a industrial engineer your goal is to introduce and execute manufacturing activities. You will work in a young and innovative team on co-design, integration, validation and introduction of new products and processes. Secondly, continuous improvement of the installed base with respect to requirements. In order to acquire the needed information networking with stakeholders like engineers and departments is necessary.
The main responsibilities are:
- Represent customer support and factory in the co-design phase to ensure that service and manufacturing requirements are included in the design.
- Take care of new product introduction (NPI)
- Collect feedback from factory and field and propose structural improvements towards development team.
- Contribute and review technical documentation to define and describe the Industrialization impact.
- Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems (trouble shooting)
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related technical area
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of industrialization of high tech products
- Experience with Trouble Shooting
- Experience with New Product Introduction (NPI)
- PLC Software experience is a plus
- Outstanding networking and communication skills in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Lennart HuijbregtsKey Accountmanager