Electronics Architect high tech
In Eindhoven and the east of the Netherlands, at some of our high tech companies, we are looking for an Electronics Architect.
Do you have multiple years of experience in Electrical design? Are you up for the next step but are you stuck at your current company? This might be the opportunity you were looking for!
As Electronics Architect you specify the new rack design, manage the design outsourcing, align the design with the Software Development team, manage the system integration and transfer the new design to CS, Manufacturing & Logistics. You will be responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and integration of electronic functions and modules within the products.
The main responsibilities are:
- Act as the representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the software, opto-mechanics and mechatronics department.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of the electrical architecture of the modules and sub-systems of the systems.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and planning for the various measurement electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of the rack redesigns.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Multiple years of experience in system design for state-of-the-art multidisciplinary systems and multiple years of experience as an electronics designer
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of software, optics and mechatronics.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in the high tech industry is preferred
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.