Electrical Industrialization Engineer
The Industrialization and operational requirements of the company's products are the responsibility of the Development & Engineering sector, among others. This includes reducing operational costs through design and process improvements for volume products, from inception through the programs and sectors. The sector achieves this by developing and implementing companywide pro-active and reactive structural issue resolution processes that consider factors such as reliability, availability, manufacturability, serviceability, and cycle time. The Electrical Layout (EL) system is responsible for providing electrical power to all subsystems of the machine, including human safety architecture and machine damage protection systems. As an Industrialization Engineer, one is responsible for ensuring the serviceability, manufacturability, and operational cost of the EL system in the products. This is achieved through co-design, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes. Additionally, the Industrialization Engineer is also responsible for continuous improvement of the installed base with respect to operational requirements.
As an Industrialization Engineer within the product life cycle, one is responsible for the following duties:
- Representing the operational sectors (Manufacturing and Service organizations) during the co-design phase to ensure that operational requirements are implemented in the product design.
- Facilitating new product introductions to the factory and field organization.
- Overseeing structural improvements and providing feedback to the development team.
- Reviewing technical documentation produced by the multidisciplinary development team.
- Defining the necessary documentation, spare parts, and tooling required for the global service organization.
- Serving as an expert in analyzing complex problems that arise in the factory or at customer sites.
- Facilitating knowledge transfer from the development team to operational sectors and local service organizations.
- Minimizing operational costs for volume products.
- Analyzing global product performance and defining co-design improvement requirements.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechatronics, Electro-Mechanics, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering. They should also have experience in one or more of the following environments:
- Customer support/Field service
- Industrial automation
- Candidates with experience in the Industrialization of high-tech products are preferred.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.