Our client makes the tools for a critical manufacturing step, defining the structures that form the electrical circuits on a chip. By delivering new functionalities, better performance and lower cost with each generation, chips have spawned new products and transformed industries. We are proud to be part of this progress. This is how we enable waves of innovation that help tackle the world’s toughest challenges.
It is going to be your mission to deploy the DevOps way of working at our client. The starting point is going to be the implementation of continuous integration practices for more than 100 engineers.
So we are looking for a DevOps advocate who likes to:
- Define and deploy the DevOps / Continuous Integration strategy for the department
- Define the plan and technical steps that need to be taken to successfully move to the DevOps way of working
- Define the test needs and support teams maturing their test practices
- Provide hands-on technical support in solving technical problems preventing CI deployment
- Be the technical point of contact for CI towards external stakeholders
- Coach developers in adapting the Continuous Integration way of working
- Guide teams in maturing their CI practices
Wat verwachten we van jou?
You will bring the following knowledge / experience with you for this job:
- You have 5+ years of experience in embedded software development (C / C++)
- You have experience in deploying CI/CD practices preferably in an embedded software environment
- You have extensive experience in an Agile environment
- You have experience with test automation and scripting
- It is a plus if you have experience with software integration in a complex environment
It is highly appreciated if you bring the following personal character trades with you:
- You take initiative and you bring a proactive attitude
- You are a strong communicator
- You are a team player
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Do you feel this is going to be your next job? Or do you have any further questions? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Maarten Heidenrath.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.