Scientific Software Engineer
Our client is a big technical company located near Utrecht. Their product consists of a range of full automated tractors used in over 100 countries. Both engineering and production is happening in one location, which means high quality products. For the development of the vehicle software and access to telematics, we are looking for a Scientific Software Engineer.
As Scientific Software Engineer, you are responsible for the design, implementation and testing of the software for automated guided vehicles. Together with your team, you will implement and test the software so a vehicle can navigate on a two-dimensional level. This means you will develop unit-tests and algorithms in order to implement them for motion and control movements applications. Also, you will develop models that define the dynamic behavior of our vehicles.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a master degree in applied mathematics, physics, systems & control or comparable.
- You are able to work independently within a team and focus on the big picture of engineering.
- Matlab & Simulink have no secrets for you.
- You are a good communicator, both with colleagues and clients.
- You are fluent in English and you are able to find your way around in the Dutch language.
- Knowlegde of various software development tools and programming languages is preferred.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- 32-38 hour job.
- Salary between €3000 and €4000 per month.
- Enough vacation days.
- Holiday allowance of 8%.
- Various courses.
- A job in a healthy (but not small) family business.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.