Diesel Engine Calibration Engineer
As an Engine Performance Calibration Engineer, you will be part of the team that calibrates the best engines for optimal performance under all conditions within defined constraints.
- Diesel engine development focused on calibration of engine performance and ECU functions
- New prototype engine performance verification
- Analyze and correct deviations
- Monitor deviations
- Provide feedback for improvement
- Calibration and development of engine mechatronic components
- Participate in one of the many engine calibration tasks on the team. All focused on achieving optimal fuel economy and performance within defined constraints.
- Take initiatives to continuously improve tools and processes.
- Document test results, tool usage and potential improvements
- Collaborate in teams to support multiple different projects
What do we expect from you?
- Master's Degree in Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Work experience with internal combustion engines
- Engine testing experience preferably on heavy truck engines
- Data acquisition
- Data analysis
- Matlab experience (modeling and scripting)
- Statistical knowledge
- Good speaking and writing knowledge of English and Dutch are preferred
What can you expect from us?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Benefits of applying via Trinamics
- Choose from 500+ technical vacancies.
- You benefit from our large network of international companies.
- Once at work, we keep in touch and offer you training and development programs.
- Always a personal consultant for all of your questions.