|Salaris:||3000,- / 4200,-|
Are you the experienced Engineer we are looking for? For our project team in the Netherlands we are looking for an Engineer with experience in commissioning and testing tunnel systems and who is capable to work independently. You are familiar with incident detection, radar, fire sensors, CCTV and more. You are going ot be part of the project team in the Netherlands and work very closely with the testing team in Sweden. Sounds interesting? Read on quickly!
As a Commissioning and Test Engineer you will be responsbible for the following tasks:
- Actively engage in the project team for commissioning and testing activities within the Stockholm bypass tunnel.
- Conduct on-site commissioning of systems.
- Execute on-site testing in alignment with the test management strategy, and subsequently, compile comprehensive reports and documentation detailing the results.
- Provide supervision and guidance to junior commissioning engineers as needed.
- Expect to spend approximately 70% of your time traveling to Sweden for commissioning work, project meetings, and offering technical support during installation.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
For this role we are looking for a professional who approaches every problem as a new challenge.
In addition, you have:
- Completed HBO or WO education in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of 3-6 years of professional experience in testing tunnel systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in industrial automation within the infrastructure sector (tunnels, bridges, locks, etc.).
- Strong understanding and experience with surrounding hardware and network components.
- Familiarity with CCTV, Audio, Operation & Control, Failsafe PLC's, and networking is advantageous.
- Fluent proficiency in English; knowledge of Swedish and Dutch is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.