Kies jouw taal
Electrical Engineer (The Netherlands)
Always wanted to work in the Netherlands as an Electrical Engineer? This is your chance to apply! We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for a large international machine builder in the south-west of the Netherlands. Always wanted to work in the Netherlands as an Electrical Engineer? Then this is your chance! We are looking for an Electrical Engineer for a large international machine builder in the south-west of the Netherlands. The company produces unique machines for the international Oil & Gas industry that are sold all over the world.
As an Electrical Engineer, your responsibilities include updating the E-plan database and utilizing it to design and create electrical diagrams. You'll also be responsible for designing control panels using AutoCad and assisting the projects and after-sales department with testing electrical components, such as the FAT.
Additionally, you'll be responsible for creating a list of electrical spare parts for each project and drafting installation and operating manuals for electrical and PLC systems. You'll also be tasked with developing a basic PLC program based on the existing block system, as well as preparing cause-and-effect, IO, and Modbus lists.
Overall, your expertise in electrical engineering will be utilized in various stages of the project, from designing to testing and documentation. Your attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively with other departments will be essential to the success of the projects.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A study in Electrical Engineering or another technical field.
- Experience with E-plan and AutoCAD or similar programs.
- Reading and writing English in word and writing.
- Ability to work in a structured manner.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent logical thinking abilities
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Possibility to work from home after a training period.
- A friendly and informal working environment with a focus on continuity and growth and development.
- Salary between €2700,- and €4000,- gross per month depending on knowledge and experience.
- Opportunities for personal development and training.
- Travel allowance, with no traffic jams on the way to work.
- Free lunch
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Assistance in the application process to ensure your success.
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be included in the process.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature