Embedded Software Engineer
The engineering department of our partner is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join the team, which is divided in 50% PC application and 50% Embedded Software Engineers. In the job you will assist in creating, extending and maintaining the existing code base, which will include the architecture aspects as well. The client will start a green field project in the near future and you will join this project to assist in the creation of the new platform. You are not afraid to give your opinion and your knowledge about what a perfect code is, is excellent. Therefore it is important to collaborate and discuss the subjects with your colleagues. You will be comfortable participating in the full life-cycle of the project from beginning (concept, architecture) to end (QA, support). In the team you will work together with hardware & software engineer, local but also with the colleagues based in the different parts of the world to design and implement robust/high quality codes.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
· You have excellent skills in C++ / Object Orientated and you are familiar with .NET/C#
· You have solid knowledge/understanding of good and maintainable architecture/design/codes
· You are familiar with Linux OS and the relevant development toolchains
· You are a team player, but also able to work on your own and solve problems
· You are a practical, accurate and result driver personality
· Your communication skills in English are excellent (writing and speaking)
· Experience in multi-threading/real-time/high-throughput is a pre
You have a
Bachelor or Master in
Software Engineering or something which is equivalent
· You have at least 3+ years of experience with Software Engineering
· Starters with the right working experience in side jobs are also welcome to apply
Our client prefers candidates which are already living in the Netherlands or have a European passport.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.