Kies jouw taal
Software Design/Test Engineer
Interested in a job in the automotive? Our partner is looking for a Software Test Engineer who likes to work on and develop roof systems for the most futuristic cars. You will work together with some of the most inspiring market leaders in the automotive industry! Our partner is a world leading supplier for OEM automotive and still growing very fast. Are you the person to join the company and grow with them?
About our client
Our partner designs, develop and manufactures roof systems, sunroofs and open-roof systems for the automotive industry. They are a supplier for BMW Group, Land Rover and many others customers. The client is based in the south of the Netherlands close to Venlo and the German border. The company is based in the Europa, Asia and America.
As a Test Engineer you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
· Working on the Embedded hardware /software and ensure the quality
· Working on test design techniques for the black-box to create designs
· Working 75% of the time on Designing the Software, 25% on testing
· Reviewing the hardware/software requirements and customer systems as well
· Taking part of the product risk assessment moments
· Making priorities, organizing test designs and test cases, automated and manual execution
· Participating in root cause analysis to enhance the on-going quality of products
· Executing the manual and automated test cases
· Reporting the test results
Wat verwachten we van jou?
You will recognize yourself in the following:
· You are ISTQB certificated or something which is equivalent
· You are stress resistant
· You are getting excited to see the results of your designs
· Your organizational skills are excellent
· You are an analytical person
· You are focused on quality terms
· You are able to work independent on several projects
· You communications skills in English are very well
· Knowledge of the Dutch, German or French is a pre
You finished one of the following educations:
· You finished at least a Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering or something equivalent
· You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in an equivalent role. Automotive experience is a pre.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.