Senior Embedded Software Lead
Do you have experience in coaching and guiding a software team? And do you have experience with the following software languages: C/C++ and Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow? Then apply quickly for this challenging position!
- Coaching and guiding the software team, existing of Software Engineers, Embedded Software Engineers and a Software Architect.
- Responsible for assigning and balancing the work packages amongst the team.
- Make final decisions and prioritization for feature sets for each software release.
- Support the software developer by facilitating resources and managing Supplier / Customer relations.
- Define the software development principles, guidelines and standards to ensure compliance with SPICE and other software Process Improvement Models and create templates to support this process.
- Audit Embedded software code for quality and robustness.
- Develop software for 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers (NEC, Mitsubishi, Renesas, Microchip, TI, Freescale and Infineon).
- Develop software following the automotive standards, for various industry standard interfaces such as SPI, I2C, SCI, UART, CAN, OBD-II and LIN.
- Debug and audit performance analysis using tools such as ICE Emulator, PC Emulator, Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generator, bus monitor, CAN case.
- Lead in the implementation of ISO 26262/ASIL process/rating experience/knowledge required (however no certifications expected).
- Safety strategy of power electronics or DC motors.
- Analyzing the CAN log data and determining the root cause of software bugs.
- Write End of Line test script experience in Vector tooling: CAPL, CANoe, CANanalyzer.
- Create, edited and maintain technical documentation, including SRD, design documents, validation documents, OBD certification document, FMEA and test procedure.
- Develop device drivers of EEPROM and Flash IC using SPI bus.
- Flash over CAN and LIN design and development.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or computer science;
- 5-10 years’ experience in Lead/ Software Engineering.
- Several years of experience in the automotive industry and/or training would be a plus.
- Ability to work read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and to work with mathematical concepts.
- Must be able to create, test, validate, and release different aspects of functional software.
- Capable to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to utilize software languages: C/C++, Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow, GCC Compiler, Vector CAPL scripts, dSPACE, Assembly.
- Strong analytical skills and communicational skills in English (fluent in Chinese (mandarin would be a plus).
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.