Our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist.
As Quality Assurance Specialist, you will work on the quality on the embedded software and system parts of our products for future car models of our customers. The software and system parts are defined and developed by our in house ECU team that is part of our Global Development department or by our suppliers. Input requirements for the systems are made by our regional Electrical Engineering teams. Our products need to fulfil both the Inalfa and customer requirements and comply with the demanding automotive quality standards and processes. Together with colleagues, you will be part of an international team that is working on the complete product lifecycle. You will part of the Global Development department located in Venray (Global HQ).
- Further driving ASPICE process definition, deployment and implementation at Inalfa,
- Organizing regularly ASPICE training, coaching and supporting material for current and new Inalfa employees
- Providing independent and objective assurance that work products and processes are complying with predefined provisions and plans
- Resolving and future preventing of non-conformances
- Determining process quality of a supplier (ASPICE capability determination) as a risk assessment during supplier selection
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a (software / electronics) degree on an MSc or BSc level.
- 5+ years’ experience in introducing Automotive SPICE in an organisation
- Certification as certified provisional assessor
- 2+ participations in official Automotive SPICE assessments
- 10+ years’ industry experience
- 5+ years in automotive industry
- Preferable, experience within an automotive Tier-1 in Europe
- Strong attitude and/or for/in quality management
- Experience with tools of Inalfa’s engineering tool chain, or at least with some typical automotive engineering tool chain
- A plus would be experience in some other quality related standards, e.g. ISO9001, ISO26262
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German
- Willing to occasionally travel to other Inalfa locations, suppliers or customers.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 400+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.