Tribology Surface Specialist € 4100 - € 5000
What if... you can contribute to the tribology and surface science expertise to enable robust wafer clamping solutions and scanner roadmap? For a cliënt in a high-tech environment we are looking for a Tribology Surface Specialist who would like to be part of the D&E team which performs investigations for the project in the field of tribology. This includes testing, calculations and data analysis. For this role, experience with MATLAB is required. Furthermore we are looking for someone who completed a Master or PhD in Physics, Mechanical, Material or Chemistry and at least 4 years of proven work experience in the field.
In this role, you'll provide essential knowledge in tribology and surface science to ensure reliable wafer clamping solutions and advance the scanner roadmap. Through collaborations with business partners, knowledge centers, and academia, you continuously expand and secure the expertise in tribology and surface science.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Conducting tribology-related investigations for the project, including testing, calculations, and data analysis.
- Performing surface analysis to gain insights into mechanisms and conduct root cause analysis.
- Developing and validating new concepts aimed at enhancing product performance.
- Providing guidance to design engineers on material selection to meet tribology contact requirements.
- Assisting senior experts with practical testing and analysis tasks.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 4+ years of proven work experience
- Master of PhD in Physics, Mechanical, Material or Chemistry
- Experience in MATLAB is a must have
- Knowledge of nanoscale wear mechanisms
- Knowledge of friction mechanisms
- Knowlegde of surface characterization
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education in a range of € 4100 - € 5000 gross monthly
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.