Technical Support Engineer (Factory Installation Support)
Do you see a challenge in solving complex high tech problems and act as a trouble shooter? Our technical support engineer position might be your new job!
We provide quality solutions for technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our Twinscan systems. We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
Support: You’ll support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production within Twinscan Factory and third line support for the install organization.
Machine technology: You have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
Planning: You are able to plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
Problem Solving: You can point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
KPI control: You will monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
Knowledge transfer: You are hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production.
Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
Initiative: You will take the lead by executing plans, undertake the right actions on time and take action even when the chance of success is not totally clear.
Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, you are able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and are able to think out of the box.
Multitasking: You will deliver work with good quality and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Higher Technical College/Technical University Graduate (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics)
- Hands-on experience in a technical production environment.
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- You have no problem taking initiative, are goal oriented and flexible
- You take ownership and have a pro-active attitude
- You are prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field(max 10% travelling).
- You have analytical skills, work in a structured way and continues with present information.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- You are inolved in the production of one of the state of the art high tech machines.
- You have the possibilty to get a perminent contract after a year.
- A lot of growth opportunities once you gain experience.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.