Kies jouw taal
Team Leader Install Engineers
The mission of System install department is to flawlessly install our most advanced tools worldwide at the utmost possible quality and satisfying customer needs.
The Main focus is to lead the team through Install maturity changes while managing hiring, training, proper work life balance and flawless execution. This focus in close corporation with CS Install teams worldwide.
The holder of this position is the line manager of engineers within the Install organization.
In this challenging position you are responsible for managing Engineers who work internationally on the most modern machines for customers. You will be responsable for a team of 10 to 15 FTE.
Role and responsabilities:
- Identify, develop and lead business changes to reach EUV Install future goals in alignment with teamleads, engineers and CS Install team.
- Coach engineers to lead these projects to deliver structural, measurable results.
- Build and maintain network with key stakeholders both in Veldhoven as well as in the field securing short and warm feedback loops.
- Responsible for people management and career development activities including recruiting, onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching, and performance evaluation.
- Responsible for leading installation groups in developing and maintaining manufacturing improvement proposals.
- Represent and support installation teams in management-level progress reviews and cross-sector meetings (as required).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Minimum Bachelor in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing
- High affinity or experience in managing large team
- Experience in developing budgetary needs for facilities, capital equipment and headcount.
- Years of successful operational and people management experience of individual and team goals.
- Leading groups of people experience through organizational change.
- Willing to travel internationally 4 times a year.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Salary range €4000,- to €4500,- gross a month;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- International experience.
- Possibility to work with the most advanced technology.
- Working with Engineers and customers from all over the world.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Joeri BrasRecruitment Consultant