System Install Engineer
qualification of the source vessel at the customer site :
Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
Work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team (Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures);
Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
Represent the company at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experienced MBO (+5yr) or Bachelor starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred)
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient)
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in the Eindhoven area and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.
- Analytical thinker, flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting
- An interest in other technical processes;
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.