Supply Chain Engineer / Supplier Engineer
Supplier Engineer / Supply Chain Engineer
(BSc/MSc – High-Tech, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Supply Chain Engineering, Quality, Lean)
Create an ‘able and enabled’ team to bridge between Suppliers and Development and drive co-design activities. Support ASML outsourcing strategy to increase ASML flexibility and focus on the ASML added value. Drive technological aspects between programs & suppliers:
- Drive technological challenges and requirements to the supplier
- Develop suppliers in new production techniques/parts/products
- Increase leverage of supplier technology & processes into the ASML design project (early involvement of suppliers in design for manufacturing).
- Professionalize outsourcing management as part of the Supplier Account Teams (SAT’s) and strategic product family team.
Early Supplier Involvement
- Participate in D&E projects in early design phases to secure Design-for-Manufacturing and Technology availability from suppliers. Challenge design with capabilities in supply chain. Review Design Specifications on manufacturability.
- Facilitate early supplier involvement at new products and processes.
New Product Introduction
- Execute the NPI deliverables (SoW, FMEA, TAS, PER, TCD, PQR, PQDR, PYQS): Manufacturing Flow, Process FMEA, Determine test tools and Test coverage, First Article Inspection & Evaluation Report, Supplier Output Control, test standards.
- Support suppliers with difficult manufacturing problems (e.g. yield and quality improvement)
- NPI Supplier Selection (through Auditing)
- Member of theSAT, with deliverables on Quality and Technology. Validate Q and T targets and actuals for supplier. Manage suppliers towards Competitive Performance (Q, T) during NPI and assure proper continuation of Q and T performance during volume phase.
- Manage processes at suppliers to world class efficiency and effectiveness during NPI phase and assure proper handover to GLS SCE.
- Consult on and attune improvement proposals at suppliers. Initiate actions to ensure implementation and execution@ supplier during NPI phase and assure proper handover to GLS SCE.
- Implement improvement actions at supplier on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes during the NPI phase.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
We are in search of people who:
- Have a bachelor or Master Degree in technical science, preferable Mechanics,
- Have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a high tech environment.
- Preferably have experience in Supply Chain Engineering.
- Preferably have additional engineering or development experience in a high tech low volume industry.
- Trained and experienced with Quality systems (preferably Six Sigma Green or Black belt), as well as Engineering towards production processes.
- Have excellent social and communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and suppliers.
- Team player, but also independent.
- Result driven.
- Analytical, abstract thinking, plenty of initiative.
- Stress tolerant.
- Service minded and a drive for continuous improvement.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of detachment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility.
At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.