Supplier Quality Engineer with proven stakeholder management skills max. € 4800 net monthly
Are you interested and do you have proven experience in managing technical suppliers? Then, this role could be a great opportunity for you! For one of our clients, a multinational high tech machine building, we are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer. In this role you'll be responsible for the management of your technical suppliers, you're the linking pin between suplliers and the D&E Teams, and delevering the right quality and quantity.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you're responsible from the early supplier involvement until the product design. You are the primary responsible person. That's why you need depth technical knowledge, analytical way of thinking and excellent people skills. Your main responsibilities are:
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection
- Coordinating regarding all SQE activities
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise and supplier are merged in the best way
- Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase
- Document the D&E project collaboration via Statement of Work (SoW)
Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification
- Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis
- First article inspection
Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration & change management
- ASML factory disturbances
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the high tech industry
- Proven experience on supplier quality management, part quality or project management in engineering
- Supplier Management skills and and a strong networker and communicator
- Experience with large-, complex and accurate mechanical parts and assemblies is a nice to have
- Preferably experience with Six Sigma Green/Black Belt or in engineering towards production processes
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Nett max. salary range € 4800 monthly including 30% tax ruling and holiday allowance based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.