Kies jouw taal
Supplier Quality Engineer Electronics
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor industry, we are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer in the electrical department.
Are you a person with eye for detail? Do you poses clear communication skills and are you able keep an eye on the deadlines? We are looking for you!
Within the project the Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible to ensure part quality from our suppliers. With your technical knowledge, analytical mindset and excellent communication skills you will work closely with the suppliers to build up knowledge of their technological capabilities. You have a keen eye for detail and therefor the ability to oversee the quality, the process and deadlines.
The main responsibilities are:
- Early supplier involvement in the project to secure that technology expertise of company and supplier are merged in the best way
- Ensure that not only parts quality, but also manufacturability, testability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase
- Document the project collaboration
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the ASML product generation process, such as acceptance of the design and/or specification and the process
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as: Issue resolution and qualification deviation
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a high tech environment with a focus on supplier management
- Experience with production processes for electronics (IPC600, IPC610, IPC620)
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is a pre
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt is a pre
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature
Lennart HuijbregtsKey Accountmanager