Supplier Quality Engineer Electronics
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer in the field of Electrical or Electronics Engineering? Are you open to work for one of the biggest high-tech companies of the Netherlands? This might be the new challenge you are looking for!
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, the primary responsible is to ensure parts quality from our suppliers. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The main responsibilities are:
- Early supplier involvement in the project to secure that technology expertise and supplier are merged in the best way.
- Ensure that not only parts quality, but also manufacturability, testability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
- Document the project collaboration, including supplier responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the product generation process, such as Acceptance of the design and/or specification and Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as Issue resolution and Qualification deviation
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A BSc or higher in Electrical or Electronics engineering;
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer
- Candidate must be trained and experienced with Quality systems and –methods (preferably Six Sigma Green or Black belt), as well as Engineering towards production processes for electronics (e.g. IPC600, IPC610, IPC620).
- knowledge of production processes is a plus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.