Kies jouw taal
(sr) Supply Chain Manager
Are you challenged
by a supply chain over 7 tiers deep? Do you want to deliver input for our
client’s 2025 strategy? And are you experienced in building, developing and
creating improvements to drive operational excellence at our suppliers,
internal stakeholders and customers?
If so, we should talk!
Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) represents our client’s Sourcing,
Logistics and Quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for
Materials Availability for our client’s factories and customers. Our DNA
contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the
ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver
Any break in material availability may have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So S&SC must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely with our technical departments and customers, and actively managing an extensive supplier base.
S&SC works to
provide a reliable, responsive and robust global supply chain network which
delivers materials to the factory and the field at the right moment, in the
right quantity and quality against the lowest integral costs.
The Supplier Chain Manager is responsible to drive Logistics Management and Operational Performance of a selected number of key suppliers in the our client Logistics Supply Chain. The continually increasing business demands make this a challenge.
Main responsibilities are:
- Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to our client’s Sourcing Strategy
- Representing Logistics as member of Supplier Account Team
- Lead a cross sectorial team for several projects
- Work with our client stakeholders to shape our future supply chain
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers
- Coach your colleagues in hard and soft skills
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in Supply Chain or similar. Bachelors with relevant experience can also be considered.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different international companies;
- Experience in High tech, Low volume industries is a pre;
- Experienced in improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Lean Six Sigma (Green/Black belt)
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Managing ambiguity
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
- Flexible and adaptable
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.
Solliciteer op deze functie
Jouw contactpersoon voor deze vacature